Hibiscus Rose Salt Scrub
Hibiscus Rose is the newest product in the Salís lineup! It was co-created with our friend Danielle from CrueltyFreeVegan Beauty. She loves the healing properties and the wonderful scent of the hibiscus flower, combined with the awesomeness of our salt scrub and rose essential oil. We can't wait for you to see what a difference this will make for your skin!
How does Hibiscus Rose Salt Scrub Help? The salt has a natural antibiotic ability to destroy bad bacteria on the skin. The oil that is left on the skin after rinsing off the scrub will moisturize the skin more deeply than an actual moisturizer. Oils can be better at penetrating the skin because they have a smaller molecular structure that allows better absorption into the skin.
How it will help you
- The oil may reduce wrinkles
- Lightens pigmentation
- Better skin tone
- Heals acne sores after two week
- Alleviates redness in the skin
- Exfoliates dead skin
- Controls sebum (or oil) production on the skin
- Increases collagens which plumps and hydrates your skin
- May help eczema
- Improves skin elasticity
- Redmond Real Salt™
- Nourishing Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- Redmond Clay
- Premium Grade Rose Essential Oil
- Red Raspberry powder
- Hibiscus powder
Specific Benefits Unique to This Scrub
- Natural AHA- exfoliates dead skin.
- Controls sebum production.
- Lightens pigmentation.
- Contains Vitamin C to help collagen.
- Contains Anythocyanins which helps your skin to look youthful and give you a beautiful complexion.
- Helps to fight against acne and bacteria.
- Rich sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. That may help eczema.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- One of the highest frequency essential oils.
- Very beneficial to dry and mature skin.
- Moisturizes and helps with acne, eczema, redness or inflammation, and capillaries.
- Has a calming and regulating effect on hormones.
Rose also eliminates bacteria
(From Dr. Axe) In 2010, Chinese researchers published a study uncovering that rose oil exhibited one of the strongest bactericidal activities compared to 10 other oils. They also discovered that just after five minutes of a 0.25 percent dilution, Propionibacterium acnes (the bacteria responsible for acne) was completely destroyed!
1- Scoop out with a small spatula or clean hands.
2 - Spread the scrub over your face and/or body. Leave it on as a mask for 5-10 minutes, and rinse with warm water. You don’t need to scrub it in, unless you would like additional exfoliation.
3 - Rinse scrub from your face and/or body
4 - For extra hydration, rub the oil residue into your skin, it will absorb more deeply than an actual moisturizer and may also help with wrinkles.
How often should you use it? Most of our happy customers use it in the shower daily. If that's too much, 3-5 times per week should do the trick!
Note: A little stinging is natural and means the salt scrub is helping to heal your skin. If severe irritation occurs, wash gently with warm water.
If you have any questions, click the “message” button in the bottom right of the screen and ask anything you want!